Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gabe rules

I so love one of my best friends, Gabe. I had such am amazing conversation with him today over the computer (got to love technology) . I just feel so blessed to be able to hear his words. Gabe and I go way back to middle school and him and I have been through so many ups and down together. The blessing is that I have seen that kid grow and mature into a Godly man who cares so much for others. He challenges me so much. Gabe went through a time when he didn't believe God, but over the years i have seen God do great thing in his heart and in turn God has used Gabe for His glory. I love getting to see that, it is a privilege. I just had the most wonderful time today talking to him and I thought i would brag on him a bit. I wish he lived close to me.

13I have much to write you, but I do not want to do so with pen and ink. 14I hope to see you soon, and we will talk face to face. Peace to you. The friends here send their greetings. Greet the friends there by name.

3 John 1:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment