Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I have no life

My name is John Nathaniel Carrington III, I hope someday to marry a beautiful girl, a beautiful girl who's family has a history of twins, I then hope that we have twins and I can name then John Nathaniel Carrington IV and John Nathaniel Carrington V and just knock out a generation.....

I have been working like crazy this week, but I am being really productive.....and I get next week off, yay

Next week am going to try and do something pretty uncharacteristic of myself, I hope I dont look like a fool, prayers would be nice

I cant wait to have a nice clean house, its going to be fun, even if it only lasts a day or so

I like school, but I dont like going to school

I feel as though God is doing great things, I am excited to be apart of these things

I love you all, Peace be with you.

My name is John, You know me?

2 comments: